Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Purpose Statement - 3GSM Barcelona Rental Guide

Hello Everyone,

The purpose of this blog is to provide the most accurate information about renting your holiday apartment in Barcelona during the 3GSM Convention.

I would like to let you know I am not affiliated with any of the apartment rental companies I provide in this blog. The reason I write this blog is because I worked for serveral apartment rental companies in the past 7 years, some good some unethical. Now, I retired and wish to give back a few tips many 3GSM attendees would like to hear about.

First of all, I would like to list all the apartment rental companies I believe are the best in Barcelona:

1. www.friendlyrentals.com
2. www.way2stay.com
3. www.oh-barcelona.com
4. www.apartime.com
5. www.feelbarcelona.com
6. www.gobcn.com
7. www.lovingbarcelona.com
8. www.habitatapartments.com
9. www.designbarcelona.com
10. www.destinationbarcelona.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can try also: www.flatbarcelona.net The apartments are run by the owner, so you avoid paying extra charges and commissions. They have the best rate guaranteed. The apartments are located in strategic areas in the city center, some of them at a walking distance from the 3 GSM. Good luck! JR